Labels

Thursday, December 20, 2012

keep it cozy

We have a bit of a thing for coats.  I personally have at least 5 in regular rotation.  And I might just have an alpaca cape that I'm waiting to wear too, but who's keeping track? Besides my husband, who wonders why the hell I need so many coats.  But, I digress.  There's something so nice about bundling up on a cold day and going for a walk to see friends... and maybe stopping to get a cup of hot cocoa on the way.  So needless to say, we've got our fair share of coats and other winter goodies in the shop at the moment.



this one is not only fur but LEATHA! it's more amazing than you can even imagine

this one works best if you're a tiny child.  or know someone who's a tiny child.


and what else goes with winter better than...
KICKASS BOOTS!?

So, even though we're not always huge fans of frigid temperatures, or being stuck inside our house for days because we're plowed in, we definitely like the fashion. Are ya with us on this one?

All items can be found in the shop, of course :)




No comments:

Post a Comment