Labels

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Weekly Wantsies

Welcome to another edition of Weekly Wantsies... where we torture ourselves by making lists of everything we want to own!  Window shopping is a cruel mistress, isn't she?

Caiti's picks:


1.) The sewing bug has been buzzing around me so bad. I want to make a million dresses with this fabric!
2.) It's no secret that I find shoes to be lovely and wonderful. I'd wear these with my moth dress for sure.
3.) Jess and I were just talking about how much I love gin. Gin and tonics are the best!
4.) I would put gin in these puppies! Also I like gin.
5.) Since I'm all about gin today, how about playing gin rummy with GAME OF THRONES playing cards!

Jess's Picks: 


1.  I found this dress on Asos the other day, and decided I'd wait to see if it went on sale... I went to pull it up today for this post and it's SOLD OUT.  My husband asked me if there were any dresses similar to it elsewhere and I played "Nothing Compares 2 U" and pouted because obviously there isn't.  Basically, what I'm saying is that I love it and if it doesn't come back I might be forever heartbroken.
2.  We have a big blank wall in the living room that needs a vintage pull down chart, and this one would be perfectamundo!
3.  I love typewriters. We sold one last week without realizing that it apparently wrote in bunch of amazing fonts, including cursive, so I soooooort of wish we'd kept it.  I love how industrial this one looks.
4.  GIVE ME ALL THE JADEITE.  We sold some Jadeite cups recently, and I miss them already (are you noticing a theme here? IT'S REGRET), and I desperately want my own jadeite collection now. 

What do you think of our picks?  Anything you're drooling over now?

xoxo,
Caiti & Jess



No comments:

Post a Comment