Labels

Thursday, May 9, 2013

one fine day

it was INCREDIBLY nice out yesterday! Like, 65 degrees nice.  The kind of nice that makes you want to lounge around outside instead of doing projects and cleaning.  All we managed to get done was one DIY that involved iron on transfers, and that was waaaaaay at the end of the day.  It was apparent we weren't doing much, and had the itch to be outside, so we decided to at least capitalize on the nice weather and take photos of our outfits. 





I feel that it should be noted that Caiti initially was wearing a cute pair of sandals, but broke them while trying to teach me how to do ballet. So.. she borrowed a pair of boots from the shop.  The casualties of ballet demonstrations!  It was totally worth it though.  Girl can still do a mean pliĆ©.  or whatever it was she was showing me at the time of the sandal destruction.


I feel like most bloggers do a breakdown of where they got their items from, and we usually try to... but... everything we're wearing was thrifted.  Ev-er-y-thing.  Except for the hair bow I'm wearing... Caiti made that.  I think it was made from thrifted fabric, so... sorry for the lack of list is basically what I'm trying to say.





although, now that I think of it, I don't know where either of us got our sunglasses? Nowhere noteworthy, I'm sure.  Worst. Bloggers. Ever.


 Wearing this shirt all day made me want a Guinness reaaaaaaaaaaal bad! I haven't had one in so long.  Or a Young's Double Chocolate Stout.  Do people normally drink heavy beers like that during the summer? Whatever, I do what I want.  And what I want is to drink a beer that's basically a meal.

What have you guys been doing to take advantage of the nice weather? Drinking some Guinness? 

Warmly (like the weather! get it? HA!),
Jess (and Caiti, in spirit)

1 comment:

  1. not good enough. I want to know where the thrift stores were where you purchased the items.

    ReplyDelete